Sunday, August 3, 2008

14th of july

*way back few weeks ago* My big day (burfdae) on....unfortunately is Monday -.-!! A day which everybody busy around....sigh.....at first i got no plan AT ALL! hmm den of coz as usual celebrate v family!
Well we hd korean BBQ!! SLURPPP!! absolutely yummy!! and LOTs of it!!


On tat day, from the morning til nite time, i received lots of wishing sms and calls...
THX 4 the wishes u guys!! Yet around 8.30pm, one wishing ph call from mr.qing yao and ms.hui chien had trigger my guts 2 at least hv a blast moment during tat night...HAHAHA they were actually on their way heading to celebrate KAI ER's burfdae, and tats remind me it was also kai er(bff) burfdae...den i suggested 2 join them...

Around 10pm...qing yao picked me up and went 2 star village in kuchai, ^^ im so happy 2 c some of my secondary classmate...well the most interesting part...one of them brought one stranger which caught my eye on him...know y? he looks a bit like the famous WU ZHUN...jz alike!! hahaha...argh continue...well i met kai er...
we were jz so happy 2 c each other like the reunion of sis and bro...ahhaha

well throughout the celebration hehehe...some part i rather keep it 2 myself, kind of secretive? ahahha not really jz shy 2 mention...if u r lucky 2 hear it from me, sure u r my besties...the celebration is full of jk, chatting, crap and fun!
Jz 2 conclude, we end up v 3 pairs of hook up!! well is a jk, dun misunderstand...
2 say tat we r jz too close 2 b fren and jking around, and jz so in match...I and kai er same burfdate, same carrot juice, same colour cloth. Then, Hui chien and qing yao same in white cloth. Finally, kai ping and lai toong same in red clothing. The others left earlier..so cant join tis mismatching...

^^hahaha this jk jz last until we leave the place...anyway really appreciate them...
although jz an hour and 30mins, im hving a great blast and fun night!
THX!!!

No comments: