Monday, December 22, 2008

my story of 2008

Wow....soon it wil b the end of 2008....PHEW
A year tat there were Multiple ~TURBULANCE~
it wasnt a calm water afterall
yet manage to walkout of darkness
slowly grey and now more colouring with dark spots....
hahaha
The very EARLY of 2008:
Hvin a great journey with the old love,
~replaying the old melodies once again~
Trust, Care, Concern, Love Filled up the atmosphere,
~following the step closer 2 the loved one~
Sweet,
~a trip tats simple yet mesmerising~
Early of 2008:
Realising people do change,
~something tat u nvr wanted it came true~
Sweet Memory always end early,
~the loved one had Heart changed~
The Collapsed of LOVE & Trust bridge between me and him,
~TORNED LOVE~
~THE TRUTH were revealing like continuos wave hitting me~
~Dissapointment loses my last trust~
Late Early of 2008:
Confused,
~the down and up emotion changed rapidly~
Part of love cares, Part of love hatred,
~Dissapointment~
A well-managed physical me
~stil moved on v my life which in fact stil important for me~
~FRENS & FAMILY~
~FUTURES~
Middle of 2008:
Hvin an unthoughtful SINGLE OUT blast
~rejecting the unsuitable love~
~filling up myself with more meaningful life~
~hvin a group of frens tat SINGLEOUT gangstaz~
~it was FUN THOUGH~
THX 2 ANGIE & ZAHRA
Hvin my supportive frens,
~keep updating me v good news~
~caring~
~positively support me~
~it is long lasting friendship~
~understanding~
THX 2 SHIRLEY, HUI XIN & SHEAU YEONG
Hvin fun and time spendy frens,
~fill my time v all kind of hang out~
~being supportive, funny~
~keep introduce guys 2 me~
-.-"
THX 2 JIA WEN, EELEEN,
WEN CHANG, TOSHGI
&
FAMILY
~noisy yet cares for me~
Late Middle of 2008:
The broken heart and scars getting less revealing,
~forgetting bits by bits~
~admending the broken heart~
~yet slowly slowly~
~digesting~
Hvin time fulfill v meaning,
~study~
~drama~
~hang out~
so much more
Getting knows more truth
~dissapointment lead me 2 a sooner fading memory of old love~
~realising the problem and scars cant b seal, can onli b forgotten~
~or take it as a memory, experience tat i hv learnt a lot~
Early End of 2008:
crush of love happened for few times,
~stil thx 4 their eyes had been stopped on me~
^^
~it totally pull me away from old melodies~
~confidence is back 2 me~
~yet im stil clear v my mind~
~of wat is the important stuff rite now~
Middle End of 2008:
Life totally back on track without hesitation,
~unbounded v saddening past~
~hvin fun around v BUNCH of KAKIs~
Feeling Grateful
~ of manage to let things go in less than one year of time~
~GOOD NEWS~
~the HULLABALOO YUNG is back completely~
~v some mixture of HUCKLEBERRY YUNG~ >.<
Sooner End of 2008:
Refreshing the memory rite now,
~letting go, live a happy life~
~if the connection of stay as fren r jz gonna harm me, i would rather stay away~
NOT BCOZ OF I SCARE I WILL BACK INTO IT,
IS BCOZ I dun think i need 2 do anything about u anymore.
I wish u could stop ur commanding voice, jz bcoz u r used 2 it.
FREN is not for CALLING for ORDERS
COZ IM FIRM OF MYSELF,
YET U R stil CONFUSE.
~so pls get clear of wat u suppose to do v study and the girl u like now~
~stop thinking ur life r the most problematic~
~ther r thousand billion of ppl got more problem~
~u r now growing age, is no more mature for u 2 keep saying u cant and keep mentioning ur problem~
~is all about ur personality 2 deal v all the problem~
WORDS FOR THE OLD MELODIES:
DO WAT EXACTLY A FREN DO
FOR THE END OF 2008 will post up soon, ther r few more days for COUNTDOWN
KEEP UP HULLA AND HUCKLE YUNG!!
SO WHEN PPL ASK ME ABOUT MY PREVIOUS LOVE, ALL I COULD SAY
IT WAS AN SADDENING PAST

2 comments:

Frankie said...

Omg, what the heck happened to you!!
i wanna hear about it so badly...
lol!!
Sharing is caring right??

spend so long reading ur post...

so as a reward to me k? =P

yung ^^ OCEAN said...

sharing is caring will not work in tis case..lol
frankie stay at ur own position,
hahaha dun so 8, u shud jz happy 4 me 2 b able heal myself...
my heck stuff?? is a past...
but as a reward...
well i dun mind mention it,
if u got the chance 2 meet up :p
thx for spending time on my blog..
cheers!!