Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Farewell from 2ndary frens

Well Well Late Post....for my farewell...Basically i have few posts on farewell...1st of all from my 2ndary classmate...class 4a10 & 5a10...Well they gav me the best moment during sch time...To be honest, most of the teachers that taught us before wont like us tat much, even our form teacher(pn.foo)...when we went bac to sch to visit her, she dun really welcome us warmly....I GUESS...LOL...well we got some troublemaker in da class-.- and kept comin up with issues, so i can say tat WE WERE NAUGHTY.

Now at the same time Boon Shuang would be leaving as well...So kind of a gathering and a farewell for both of us...Good Thing...It was fun...


Boon Shuang & ME


the cake -.-""


the girls


the guys

Anyway sorry guys, i cant upload much pic here, i got quota limit....LOL. So Checkout my Facebook k...LOL

>.-bye

No comments: