Friday, January 21, 2011

A LA CLAIRE FONTAINE

Is the title deep HUH?? Yes indeed, it's french!!! is actually french children song...and how i got to know it??

Is from this movie "THE PAINTED VEIL" acted by naomi watts which basically had a devastated ending (atleast for me).....was so sad of seeing her lover died from malaria which she used to betrayed him on an affair....it is hard for me describing the whole synopsis, because it contains lots of tale that i much rather to tell you JUST GO AND WATCH IT.....

As the best part of this movie is the ending with the this french choir song played...I wont b posting the video cause I cant find a decent looking video...coz i dont think it is decent to start with showing someone being buried...

the song meaning which caught my attention:

Title: At the Clear Fountain

At the clear fountain,
While I was strolling by,
I found the water so nice
That I went in to bathe.

So long I've been loving you,
I will never forget you.
Under an oak tree,
I dried myself.
On the highest branch,
A nightingale was singing.

Sing, nightingale, sing,
Your heart is so happy.
Your heart feels like laughing,
Mine feels like weeping.

I lost my beloved,
Without deserving it,
For a bunch of roses,
That I denied her.

I wanted the rose
To be still on the bush,
And my sweet beloved
To be still loving me.

hmm not much i can say...would u hv the chance to devour such kind of love???

No comments: